What we do
In this new business world … it’s time to ask … “is my organisation creating and delivering the best event experience in the most cost effective way?”
You’re probably going to answer, “I think so” but many self-managed and internal events fail to meet their objectives due to a variety of reasons.
How then do you go about finding the real answer to this question?
Each event has a specific purpose and represents a significant investment in time, money and brand.
To be successful, there has to be a structured plan and process.
Events take on all shapes and sizes including:
- Public outdoor festival for 10,000
- Corporate/ business event for 500
- Private function for 50
Regardless of size, the most important issues for all events are:
- Legal responsibility
- Budget, value for money and economic return
- Overall experience for attendees
Key questions to ask before you start are:
- What are the event’s objectives and the experience you want to create?
- How do you construct a comprehensive event plan?
- Who will be responsible for each element?
- Who underwrites the event?
- How do you create a realistic budget?
- How do you engage with the local community?
Once the green light has been given, the following areas need to be considered:
- Event design
- Venue selection
- Brand representation
- Talent/ Speakers
- Running order
Most of these points will have an impact on your organisation’s events so you need someone who can assist you through the process to achieve the desired result.
Who we are
PJSE Consulting has been established to assist organisations running and/or creating their own events.
Peter Jones AM is the face behind PJSE Consulting and one of Australia’s most experienced and respected event producers having managed and created over 1500 events.
With his extensive experience, Peter Jones AM will guide you and your team through the minefield of delivering a successful event. His comprehensive and methodical approach will ensure you develop the right plan that best meets all your key objectives including:
- Design and structure of an event framework
- Selecting the appropriate suppliers, venues and subcontractors
- Working with your team on what can be done in-house or outsourced
- Payment schedules
- Economies of scale in purchase power
- Interactive opportunities
- Post event evaluation
We work with all organisations including:
- State or Local Government and